Paul Weiner 973-631-6057 or 973-615-6666
New Jersey and New York Workplace Harassment Lawyers for Employers and Employees
- National origin
This can include issues related to:
- Failure to promote
- Failure to offer commensurate compensation
- Failure to provide commensurate working area
- Withholding or failure to offer bonuses
- Unreasonable restriction of certain attire
- Pregnancy discrimination/denial of maternity leave
- Unfair disciplinary measures
- Wrongful (retaliatory/discriminatory) termination
If you believe you are the victim of harassment or have endured professional or career setbacks, it is important to know your rights and options. Experienced counsel can help you fully understand these issues and what actions you can take or to what compensation you may be entitled. Having worked on these cases for decades, our lawyers are here for you and your company.
New Jersey Attorneys Handling Discrimination At Work
We are prepared to bring our comprehensive knowledge of these issues to work directly with you regarding the issues you face. From there, we will tailor our approach and bring our experience to help you reach an ideal resolution through arbitration, negotiation or litigation. To schedule a free initial phone consultation to discuss an issue with a workplace harassment attorney, call Paul Weiner at 973-631-6057 or 973-615-66660 or email the firm.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIMS AND SUITS ARE SURGING. EMPLOYERS NEED TO PROPERLY INVESTIGATE THESE CLAIMS. Click here to read more